TRILLIONS of Dollars Spent on Unacknowledged Government Programs

Spread the love

8,000+ Films, Shows & Classes on Gaia. Start Your Free Trial –

It's estimated that somewhere between eight to 20 trillion dollars have gone into unacknowledged government "Black Budget" programs, according to Dr. Steven Greer. What are they hiding from us?

About Gaia:
Gaia offers the largest resource of consciousness expanding videos. Answer life's deeper questions and go beyond the mainstream narrative with Gaia— a member-supported media network of truth seekers and believers empowering an evolution of consciousness. Explore over 8,000 ad-free, streaming titles that challenge modern paradigms and allow you to manifest the reality that defines your being. You can experience Gaia in English, Spanish, German, or French. We offer original, dubbed or subtitled content in these languages. Join hundreds of thousands of members in 185 countries in awakening your consciousness.

Connect with Gaia:
Visit Gaia WEBSITE:
Like Gaia on FACEBOOK:
Like Gaia Yoga on FACEBOOK:
Follow Gaia on YOUTUBE:
Follow Gaia on TWITTER:
Follow Gaia on INSTAGRAM:
Follow Gaia Yoga on INSTAGRAM:

#Gaia #DrStevenGreer #Disclosure

Note: All credit goes to the authors and creators. Some links may result in financial compensation.


See The Future? – The Biorhythm

NEW: Uberman III – Now Available


    • Yes! What’s done in the Dark will come to The Light ✨💪✨🌠

  1. “The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.”

    • @Pablo González Yes! Dig this, Tarantino got that bit from an old Japanese flick with Sonny Chiba called “The Body Guard”. Sonny just died on August 19. Dig up the new Vid by The Cinema Snob here in Youtube. It’s really really good. Just dropped a few hours ago. ✌

    • @Diana Ahuche What is what about? The video is about the films of Sonny Chiba.

  2. I’ve heard that half of the gold mined each year, never makes it to the gold market.
    Are we giving it to the Annuaki?

    • @Bruce Pate If they are technologically superior, why do they need us primitives to mine gold for them? Wouldn’t they have advanced tools that would get the job done quicker

    • @Danny P Because then they would be out in the open for all to see. they are still hiding, for now.

    • @Bruce Pate Talking about ancient times when they revealed themselves so often

  3. We were all looking forward to Disclosure, now all eyes and ears are on Afghanistan. Looks intentional to me.

    • Another false flag distraction is all it is broth man been telling people for years now look what’s going on

    • Many people are so easily distracted by politics and conflicts.
      Yes it’s done on purpose to keep people blind to what is really going on behind the scenes.

  4. If you read this Mr. Greer I’d love to meet you so I can learn to contact our family of extraterrestrials. I feel they are calling me but I do not know what to do

  5. Why should a politician know though? They’re a different breed themselves.

  6. 2 trillion dollars went “missing” the day before 9/11/2001. The shadow government has no boundaries.

  7. I lost my job during the pandemic 🦠

    I created my YouTube channel in faith, believing for myself, you and the rest of the world 🌍

  8. Aren’t you in anyway shape or form concerned about the safety of your self and your family? I mean talking about this information? PLEASE 🙏 don’t think that I am “hating” , I absolutely 110% LOVE this knowledge and information, The entire planet has “EVERY RIGHT” to know about what is going on, with out a doubt! But it’s like your walking around with a huge target 🎯 not just on your back but on your chest! I am genuinely concerned for all of the brave individual “Disclosure’s” 🙏😇🌛🌞🌜🌞
    ~Amberly E.
    Tampa bay, Florida 🌴☀️🌦️⛈️🌴

  9. Dr. Steven Greer, do great work, all the best for you 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍📺

    • @Tim Graham

      In the next election round, the great man Vanjhú get the 99.99% of the vote, and the Dr. Steven Greer gets the remaining 0.01% vote. Because Vanjhú man is the great leader 💫🪐🌠✨🏳️😉!!!!

  10. People who automatically think this money is all going on some top secret projects overestimate the government’s competence and underestimate their ability to waste money. See the last 20 years in Afghanistan for a recent example.

  11. If it was classified there would be no way he come up with those financials, or he would be guilty of espionage. Fact.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *