✍️Automatic Writing 101 – Thurs, Oct 8th 👉Turn your journaling into channeling!
➡️ Reserve your spot! http://www.automaticwriting.com
✅ Learn to connect with your inner wisdom and spirit guides
✅ Get access to 40+ video lessons
✅ Includes brain entrainment music and other bonuses
✅ Monthly live calls
❤️Open Hearted Warrior Bootcamp Pass
✅ Try your first month of LIVE bootcamp for ONLY $7!
✅ Get access to weekly live bootcamps!
✅ Access to an ever-growing library of pre-recorded bootcamps
✅ Private Facebook community
🌟Private Coaching with Michael Sandler
✅ Book a FREE strategy session (Serious inquiries only)
✅ Michael's time is very limited. Please only book a session if you are seriously considering private coaching (No obligations).
🌟Private Coaching with Jessica Lee Sandler
✅ Get unstuck, make your dreams happen or find the love of your life!
😲 Get fun, unedited behind the scenes access to Michael & Jessica!
➡️ Get your backstage pass: http://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
Need a scholarship? Request one at https://forms.gle/cuBbAXVfApdNLK1b7
Today I’ll be talking with Nick Polizzi, founder of The Sacred Science, documentary filmmaker of The Tapping Solution, and and the author of a brilliant journey into plant and indigenous wisdom The Sacred Science.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about an ancient healing path for the modern world.
MORE ON NICK POLIZZI: http://www.TheSacredScience.com/NewBook
Nick Polizzi is the founder of the Sacred Science, a website and blog dedicated to explorations of alternative healing modalities and indigenous healing traditions. His work stems from a calling to honor, preserve and protect the ancient knowledge and rituals of indigenous peoples around the world. He has spent his career directing and producing feature-length documentaries about holistic alternatives to conventional medicine. His work illustrates the power we humans possess to overcome the many challenge that life can bring, when we own our truth.
* What were Nick’s early experiences with religion?
* What were his early experiences with spirituality?
* What happened after he was hit by lightning?
* How did he end up getting ocular migraines?
* What was he doing that caused the migraines?
* How did Nick Ortner of the Tapping Solution help cure his migraines?
* How did he end up making a documentary of Shaman in Peru?
* How did he get 8 volunteers for a shamanic healing adventure?
* What is plant spirit and plant subtle energies?
* How can plants help us to heal?
* How did the people who went to Peru begin to heal?
* What did he learn from the shaman?
* What was his first ayahuasca experience like?
* What is the medicine of Toe’ and how did it help one of the participants?
* How can we do shamanic work wherever we are?
* What’s the importance of a tribe?
* What is “the work” and how do we bring a connection to nature back where we’re at?
* Why are our kids our greatest teachers???
* What are 10 questions of self-inquiry we can ask to begin our journey’s today?
Note: All credit goes to the authors and creators. Some links may result in financial compensation.